The process of moving into a new apartment is always exciting and also a bit scary. Locating a good owner or a real estate company to buy a property of your choice can be a difficult task. If you are looking for an apartment, you probably already have a specific area or neighborhood in mind.
There is a high demand for investment properties in Australia, particularly in cities like Perth and Melbourne, as well as the surrounding suburbs. . Mickleham is one such townland with excellent schools, a secondary school, train stations, markets, coffee shops, restaurants, pubs, shops, and supermarkets. It is a well-serviced area for outdoor enthusiasts with nearby villages of Inistioge, Bennettsbridge, Stoneyford, and Kells being among the most charming.
This blog examines the minimum requirements to buy a House for sale in Mickleham:
1) Proof of Identity: A certified copy of your identification is required for the Contract to Purchase the Property to be assessed and stamp duty paid. A primary ID document like your passport or license showing your photograph and signature should be one of your proofs of identity documents. Secondary proofs of identity can include foreign driver’s licenses or NSW photo ID cards.
2) Status of Your Residence: When it comes to buying property in Australia, Australians with permanent visas have the same rights as Australian citizens. Therefore, they are not required to seek prior approval before buying property. In addition, permanent residents pay lower stamp duty and are exempt from certain fees. The only requirement is that you cannot be on a tourist visa nor have a visa that will expire before the lease ends.
3) Bank Statements: Documents from your bank are worth ten to fifteen points, and they confirm your financial situation. By doing so, you assure real estate agents and landlords that you will be able to afford the price for the duration of your lease.
4) Proof of Income: Normally, these documents are worth twenty to thirty points, but in some cases, they won’t earn any points since these are basic requirements. Documents proving employment and financial capability can include pay slips, employment offer letters, references, bank statements, accountant letters & centre link documents. It is important to bear in mind that different real estate agencies in Mickleham will ask for different documents based on their document point systems.
5) Include a Cover Letter & Provide References: An effective cover letter can help you stand out among other applicants or explain a situation. You should keep your cover letter short and to the point, and explain why you are the right candidate for this particular property. Additionally, you should include references with your application. Referrals can include your previous Australian landlords verifying your rental history or your current employer verifying your income.
In the event that you meet the above conditions, you can start looking for the residential or investment property of your choice in Mickleham.
Looking for a house for sale in Mickleham? Selling or buying a home can be a complex process, but Capital & Co. will help you navigate it with ease. Whether it’s your first home or an investment property, we offer a wide range of options at a great value.